Interested In Raising Bees?
Get The Top 10
Best Kept Secrets From Professional Beekeepers
Welcome. My name is Richard Webb and I started Honey Bee Farming.com as a resource for those interested in raising and keeping bees. In fact, Backyard Beekeeping is a wonderful hobby that many are beginning to catch on to. The purpose of this site is to not only provide you with interesting information about honey bees, but also to provide you with both practical and complete instructional materials about how to get started, how to deal with neighbors, and everything else you can think of... A to Z.
Making Your Hive Thrive . . . . . . . .
Are you interested in knowing the right way to go about producing your own honey? If so, you are not alone. There are many of us, who have had that desire to raise bees, but perhaps have dismissed the idea, thinking it might not be safe, or bother the neighbors or even be too much work. Well, I'm here to tell you.. Its easier and safer than you think! Once you discover the benefits of having bees, you'll see, like I did, that it can truly "bee" a fulfilling hobby. So, I'd like to share some of the Best Techniques from Professional Beekeepers... free of charge.
Feel free to visit the links on this site for more Beekeeping Information, or sign up for my 10-part Email Mini Series, where you'll receive one lesson per day in your email box discussing the top 10 secrets to Raising Bees.
In my FREE Mini-Course, You'll Learn:
- How To Prepare Your Backyard For Bees. (Hint: Preparation is one of the most important steps)
- How To Know If Your Bees Will Have Enough Food. (Hint: Its not that hard)
- The Proper Way To Ensure An Adequate Water Supply (Hint: There's a right way and wrong way to go about this)
- 4 Sure-Fire Ways To Establish Good Relations With Neighbors
(Hint: Not doing a few of these things could really create problems)
- When Its A Good Time To Visit Your Honeybees (Hint: You need to plan when and how to go about doing this)
- How To Avoid Bee Stings Like A Pro (Question: Are you familiar with all the protective clothing & gear that you'll need?)
- How To Order A Bee Colony From A Breeder (Hint: If you don't know what you're looking for, you could be taken advantage of)
- How To Inspect Any Beehive With Confidence (Hint: Knowing what to look for is half the battle)
- Avoiding Disasters When Moving A Beehive (Hint: Its easy when you know these steps)
- How To Recognize Swarming Behavior and What It Means (Hint: This is a bigger issue than you might think)
- Much, Much More!
To get this amazing one-of-a-kind news letter on honey bee farming, simply fill out the box below, and we'll instantly deliver your first issue to your email inbox right away!
We’ll send you your first issue as soon as you sign up, and we’ll talk to you soon.
All the best,